Texas Discovery Gardens and Butterfly House hosts the Corporate Concierge for a nature inspired luncheon.
Join us in historic Fair Park at the 7.5-acre organic botanic garden and two story Butterfly House and Insectarium with hundreds of free-flying butterflies.
Entry includes general admission to the butterfly house and gardens- enjoy a leisurely stroll through the gardens and butterfly house, gift shop, etc.
Address and map: http://texasdiscoverygardens.org/contact.php
Texas Discovery Gardens Schedule
- Mother’s Day Concert– May 14th 2-4 pm
- The Women’s Chorus of Dallas presents a concert in conjunction with a fascinating butterfly release.
- Collaboration with Mayor Rawlins for the ‘City Hall Mayor’s Pollinator Garden’ designed by TDG. This keystone garden launches the efforts to install 80 acres of habitat on city land! One of these gardens will be installed at the Audelia Rd Library this summer.
- Fangs Family Festival – June 17th; 10-3 Free with admission
- A family festival of herpetological proportions, in which we meet our favorite reptiles.
- New Hummingbird Garden in the works – debuting in 2-3 months.
- New Summer Day Date for adults for under $20