Corporate Concierge, Inc. strives to be active in the community and contribute to the growth and development of our members, as well as promoting local businesses, hotels, restaurants, entertainment, cultural and sporting events in the Metroplex.
By developing exclusive vendor relationships with local arts, cultural, and sports organizations, we have obtained special concierge pricing and preferred seating arrangements with major organizations such as the American Airlines Center, Dallas Opera, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers, the Dallas Stars, Dallas Summer Musicals, Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Dallas Theater Center, Cirque Du Soleil and others.
The benefit of these vendor relationships is not only special pricing, but our members are often able to order tickets for their events before they go on sale to the public, and without ticket services fees and handling charges.
Corporate Concierge, Inc. has established relationships with many of the area’s best and most popular restaurants, hotels and arts organizations.
Benefits of Corporate Concierge Membership
- Networking and sharing experiences with other corporate concierges in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Monthly Corporate Concierge meetings and other events at local restaurants, hotels and cultural events.
- Access to the Corporate Concierge, Inc. Member’s Only website and Corporate Concierge, Inc. Preferred Vendor Directory with contact information and details about more than 250 local vendors and services.
- Education and information from guest speakers, regarding events, promotions, restaurant openings, and other attractions.
- Network with professional contacts in the hospitality industry to help you to better serve your clients.
Corporate Concierge Membership Requirements
To be eligible for membership in Corporate Concierge, Inc., you must meet the following criteria:
- Employment as a full-time or part-time concierge or owner of a concierge services company.
- Verification of employment and payment of membership fee.
- Attend at least one of the monthly meetings per quarter.
- Serve on one committee per year.
Click Here to Download a Membership Application (pdf)
If you have any questions, please contact the Vice President of Membership at email@example.com
Corporate Concierge, Inc. has opened its membership to include representatives from local businesses and services that we feel could be beneficial to our organization.
Associate Members can participate in all CCI events, excluding the monthly business meeting.
While Associate Members are not permitted to hold a Board of Directors office, you are encouraged to serve on a committee and to attend at least one event per quarter.
Associate Membership in Corporate Concierge, Inc. entitles you to:
- Access to all Corporate Concierge, Inc. membership lists and directories.
- Networking opportunities with corporate concierges in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Opportunities to host or be a guest speaker at CCI events
- Reliable business referrals and recommendations
- Invitations to CCI and other concierge events
- Concierge discounts and preferred seating
Click Here to Download an Associate Membership Application (pdf)
For information about the benefits of membership in our organization, contact the Vice President of Membership at: firstname.lastname@example.org